Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I love my MP3 player?

I just bought an MP3 player a week ago, after long thoughts of the pros and cons I went with the pros and just did it. I know people say that the constant music straight into your ears are not suppose to be great for you and the vibes of electric devices affect you as well, but I really like music, especially when I can take it with me on my walks around the park. It seems, depending on the rhythm of the song, to speed me up and put a spring into my steps. It is great. If you exercise and I hope you take the time out to do so, I can only recommend bringing along some music. It makes it a whole lot more enjoyable.


I will also invest in some audio books to put onto my player. How good will it be to listen to a book whilst cooking your dinner, or whilst driving to work….?


So if you are like me, why not invest in a bit of fun in the form of a MP3 player?


Have fun in everything you do

No comments:

Post a Comment