Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It’s my birthday today

I have to say the past 12 month have been very educational for me. I have learned a lot about life, health and myself and I am looking forward to learn loads more in the coming 12 month and beyond. I am looking forward to what life has in stock for me, I am convinced this is going to be a great year and I will have some changes coming up. I can feel it in the air.


My goals for my 32 year of life is to learn and explore more about life, especially in the area of health and good (healthy) food and share my knowledge with others. I am also convinced I will have some changes in my working life, not too sure what exactly that might be, but change is going to happen. Maybe I will finally write that book I have in me or start some teaching or expand my business or all three.


I am excited about this ‘year’. Especially since my mother and brother along with some more family and friends are coming to Australia in early January, I haven’t seen them for about 5 years. I have planned a big trip for the eight of us, travelling to the Northern Territory (Ayers Rock) and then all the way from Cairns in Queensland to Sydney. I will write about it in detail once I am back.


A birthday is just another day if you are not excited about it, so I choose to be happy about it and make it a special occasion. You only turn 32 once in a lifetime.


So cheers everyone

To another 12 month

No comments:

Post a Comment